Thursday, February 3, 2022

A Perfect Murder

Arranging books, wearing my geeky crown,
Wondering if the ceiling ever tried to lay down.
Oh well, my mind and I got so much fame,
I drink dubonnet, glad that like old I ain't same.
For everytime I cringe when I find my plea,
Was looking for sketches and found his tee
Remember how I buried his wounded body
Ah a perfect murder, I shouldn't be sorry.

Don't know why they dine in the candlelight
When one can dance in it with their shadows all night.
Must be a cherry blossom, flee out in the wind,
A limited edition which has further been thinned.
Oh and then my friends call me a creep
But the knife and I just prefer going deep,
So I let those thorns kiss my throat inside my body
Another perfect murder! I'll never say sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those downtown rides on vintage bikes, Cannot incarcerate it for it just flies And here we are, anathematising our lives. All now reside in ...