Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Unhinged January

It was the mid of January when I had it 

I was driving far off my hometown at midnight, 

Big enough to strike me hard that I lost my steering wheel 

Oh and I fancied that road

Wish that I could be on it for a bit more

But this accident made me lose my conscience 

Never thought I'd be unhinged and lose it again yet I did 

And none knew what this unhinging could lead to 

They asked me my last wishes 

So I told them to bury me where his tears had fallen,

Bury my writings, my soul, in the soils he's ever felt lonely.

Tell him to wear that cardigan when winter arrives,

Tell him that I made it for him to stay warm when cold winds prod upon him,

Tell him that I prayed for him and will always do

And tell him to smile whilst I laugh with God over his witty mischiefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those downtown rides on vintage bikes, Cannot incarcerate it for it just flies And here we are, anathematising our lives. All now reside in ...